Happy card making!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
- In this card i used some handmade papers including, some brown paper, a handmade paper i made, and one i bought from Ikea, it was an indian handmade paper, i just over lapped them in different sizes.
- I put a pressed flower on the top.
- Wrote some quotation on GET WELL Soon and also wrote "With Sympathy" on the card.
- Lastly i made some doodling lines all around the card.
Monday, November 9, 2009
In this card i just used a free kit i got from a crafts mag,, it was simply a 4 to 6 times repeated images on one paper(these flowers) and i had to paste the main one first onto the card,the largest one, and the rest was same image but shorter than that image like some flowers than few flowers which i attached over the main one with 3d tape,(3D squares) i hope u get it, layering over and over from largest to smallest, thats it
- In this card i just made a handmade stencil of an autumn leaf on a plastic sheet,(u can use a transparency acetate to make one, using craft cutting knife or paper cutter)
- I just directly painted over stencil leaf to the card with thick paints orange and its shades, with a sponge(foam)
- On the rest of the sides, i just lightly dabbed (dabbing) with the sponge free hand the same colour.
- finally i wrote the wordings on top and glitter the top and the bottom lines with glitter glue, thats all!