بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
This is what i made For my Daughter's Teacher where she Study Arabic and Quran, I hope her teacher Liked it,
Its a Thank you Card.
See the Tutorial for Instructions.
- This is a very simple card. Firstly i just made the background using my own handmade stamps (foamic sheet stamps) And made the border with the black thick marker, all around.
- Then i used the Printed Pattern Paper (printout from free Floral Doodle Kit, which i have posted previously about it), and layered it on a black sheet, leaving black border to all its sides.
- Then i ribboned the Ribbon and put a floral button.
- And finally i used a wrapping sheet square (rectangle) which is also layered on a black paper, and pasted onto the previous paper and ribbon.
- At Last I wrote the wordings "Thank you so much"==================================