بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Here is a Challenge for you all cardmakers, from http://ebtkschallenge.blogspot.com/
that is everything but the kitchen sink challenge,, and u have to use a fabric on your card whatever fabric u can use ,, any scraps, or used fabric or just pieces,
like below is an example card of mine, Please Have a Look!
- In this card i just use some of the colourful scraps of fabrics i had
- I just pressed them down to the fusible bond web, and drew some flowers, leaves and circles.
- And then I just cut them down and pasted them to another square of bluecloth.
- For the stems i just used a thick green thread.
- And in the bottom i used a strip of jeans, thats all.
- Finally i attached the whole thing on a shocking pink cardstock and paste it to a lemon yellow colour card.
- I put the word "FRIEND" at the top right corner.
- Its a big card, about 8x6" almost==================================
I'll be glad to see yours , if any one wanted to participate please visit http://ebtkschallenge.blogspot.com/ and enter your card there, and also leave me a comment if u can so that i can also see what you have submitted. Thanks everyone.
Have a wonderful day!