بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
I hope she liked this Card as much as i do.
Check the tutorial for more Details.
- I used a 3x6" pink Cardstock, ready folded 3x3" Small Square Card.
- I cut a Pink Check Gingham Printed Paper about 2.5x2.5" and pasted in the center of the card and before pasting i ribboned that with a floral pinky Ribbon below.
- Then i put a Pinky Polka Dotted bow (i made it with the ribbon earlier) at the top right corner and stick a 3D foamic Pinky flower and put its stem and a leaf, with a green paper.
- I made some White Stitching lines with a white Roco pen.
- Thats all, in the end i just wrote the Wordings " You are as Sweet as a Flower"======================================
Thats all Friends!
Happy Making Cards!
Step 1Step 2
I thought in the beginning that i will use a button as well, it was soo cute pinky button, but in the end, i drop the idea, because i cant find the right place for it. *smiles*Step 3