بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Dear sisters, friends and Everyone!
This is a Special Card where i used some flowers and leaves and made a bouquet from them,
it was made for Our Arabic Class Teacher,
A Thank you Card,
on behalf of all the Students.
Its an easy Card, and it Turns out so beautiful.
I hope you all like it.
Check the Instructions for Details.
I have uploaded step by step pictures as well,
i hope it will help to understand clearly.
Thanks for visiting!
- In this card I started with a brown sheet of paper, which I crumbled as much as I can (take a thick paper not very delicate ‘cause it will tear easily while crumbling) I crumbled and opened the paper then crumbled again so that I can get a whole distressed look, everywhere, then I pressed the sheet with iron to make it straight.
- I tore the sides/edges with the help of a steel ruler, and tore in a distressed way, to get rough sides and corners.
- Then I used a Thick (width) Floral tissue Ribbon (daisy flower Ribbon) and adhere it to the bottom of the card.
- I string the top of the card with a thread and tie a bow, adding some beads at the end of the strings/threads.
- Then I made a bouquet using off white Crepe Paper, you just have to make a fan of it, then tie thread/ribbon/strings at the bottom, and open it, and pressed it down to give it a crinkled look, I then added some readymade flowers (roses and sunflowers) and leaves, I attached it to the card center, with a tilted position, over the ribbon.
- Finally I made the tag and wrote the wordings,
جزاك الله جنة الفردوس
May Allah reward you Jannah AlFirdous
- In the End I Sprinkled some golden glitter to make everything Sparkle *smiles* thats all!=======================================================
Step by Step instructions
(Sorry i dint use the glitter glue, i used some dry golden glitter instead, for sparkling)
Just make a fan and tie at the bottom and open it.
Be Happy Everyone!